The school nurse works with all students, teachers, and parents to promote good health and well-being. Our school nurse service is provided by
Pealinna Perearstid OÜ, and the nurse is Karin Oviir.
The school nurse’s reception is at Valukoja 7, Karl Papello Building, cabinet 232 on the 2nd floor (Entrance via the door on the car park side).
Opening hours: Tuesdays 9.00-14.00 (Call or send an email to set an appointment)
Phone: 56505817 (The school nurse is available to receive calls on Tuesdays 09.00-14.00, or in other times in case of an emergency)
Email : karin.perearstikeskus@
List of her duties:
– Performing health screenings for grades 1, 3, 7, and 10
– Coordinating referrals to the student’s general practitioner for preventative health checks
– Monitoring and delivering immunizations
– Developing and monitoring health plans for students to reduce risks
– Preventing illnesses (incl. chronical illnesses, dental diseases, etc.)
– Providing first aid if needed
NB! The school nurse does not treat illnesses. The treatment will be given and coordinated by the general practitioner or other medical professional in case of a long-term illness.