The school nurse works with all students, teachers, and parents to promote good health and well-being.
Our school nurse service is provided by Pealinna Perearstid OÜ, and the nurse is Katharina Salome Hint (N16182).
The school nurse’s reception is at Keevise 2, room no 307 on the 3rd floor.
Opening hours: Tuesdays 9.00-13.15 and Thursday 9.00-13.15 (Call or send an email to set an appointment)
Phone: 5242392 (The school nurse is available to receive calls on Tuesdays 9.00-13.15 and Thursdays 9.00-13.15)
Email : email@example.com
List of her duties:
– Performing health screenings for grades 1, 3, 7, and 10
– Coordinating referrals to the student’s general practitioner for preventative health checks
– Monitoring and delivering immunizations
– Developing and monitoring health plans for students to reduce risks
– Preventing illnesses (incl. chronical illnesses, dental diseases, etc.)
– Providing first aid if needed
NB! The school nurse does not treat illnesses. The treatment will be given and coordinated by the general practitioner or other medical professional in case of a long-term illness.