International School of Tallinn is located in Ülemiste City—a modern district in the immediate vicinity of Tallinn Airport. Ülemiste City houses a large number of innovative enterprises, and its aim is to develop the 36-hectare Smart City into the largest knowledge-based economic environment in the Baltic countries.
Ülemiste City offers all the advantages of a prime location. The complex can be accessed from a number of Tallinn’s boroughs via public transportation routes, with the city center a mere 10-minute car ride away. It is a unique and inspiring environment that enhances creativity and innovation.
Our learning environment is diverse and inspiring. We guarantee child-friendly, secure, and supportive learning facilities including:
- A school cafeteria/canteen, providing hot meals daily
- A cosy lunch room
- A spacious assembly hall, used as a venue for memorable school events
- Ample and safe outdoor playground areas for recess, sports, and break times
- A gym, fully equipped for P.E. classes
- A library, which is connected to the Estonian Public Library system
- Rooms equipped for arts & crafts, chemistry, physics and biology labs