School of Tallinn
is an IB World School for the Primary Years Programme and Middle Years Programme and candidate school for the Diploma Programme.
International School of Tallinn was established in September 2017 to be a part of the ecosystem of Ülemiste City, the largest smart city in the Baltics.
Our school is located at Keevise 2 which is very near to the tram stop.
The school is owned by Mainor Group, a company with 2 decades of expertise in higher education and development of the whole business district at Ülemiste.
11 reasons to choose IST
- A fast-growing and highly competitive school with an innovative and dynamic atmosphere
- A broad range of subjects based on a national curriculum aligned with the IB principles and standards
- A variety of foreign languages such as English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Estonian
- A highly qualified and dedicated multicultural teaching staff
- An affordable tuition fee with various and flexible discounts
- Small classes across all grades to personalize teaching
- A wide range of services: aftercare, after school activities, SEN ( special educational needs), psychological and career counseling, school nurse, day care.
- Modern, fully equipped facilities including: a gym, a library, access to a swimming pool in the vicinity, and free parking area
- Healthy and tasty lunch cooked fresh every day in our kitchen
- Located at walking distance from the tram stop and other public transportation
- A wide range of after school activities including sports, music, technology and creative arts
International School of Tallinn is a comprehensive school which fosters a commitment to excellence, social responsibility, high achievement, and rigorous programmes in providing global education at every level for students aged from 3 to 19. Empowering and inspiring both students and those who facilitate their learning, the school provides an environment in which human needs, aspirations, and goals are addressed.
International School of Tallinn is a concerned community of administrators, certificated and classified teaching staff, and parents who are responsible to students, the larger communities beyond the campus and each other. The primary purpose of the school is to develop multifaceted programmes which meet the diverse needs of all students, generate a sense of belonging and nurture purposeful life choices. This staff expects of students a commitment to their education which includes the completion of assignments, regular attendance, a respect for learning, and pride in achievement.
International School of Tallinn follows the Estonian national curriculum within the framework of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme.
The staff of International School of Tallinn advocates quality education and esteem-enhancing extracurricular activities. Though fulfilling different roles, each member of the staff contributes meaningfully to validating processes and programmes, suggesting opportunities and directions for change, and discussing curriculum openly.
International School of Tallinn commends English as the language of instruction. The students may choose French, German, Spanish or Russian as their primary world language of study.
At International School of Tallinn, our aim is to implement cutting-edge learning concepts that cultivate fundamental and problem-solving skills as well as research-based learning, interdisciplinary integration, teamwork, and creativity, entreprenurship.
Digital tools are promoted throughout our education services. This enables us to increase student motivation, use interactive programmes and tests, apply a personalised approach, and take into account the results of learning analytics. We hope and trust that we will earn a reputation for excellence in the provision of international education services.