Admission is open all year round!
Our team will be in touch with you after receiving the documents above. Further information will be required for enrollment. Please be prepared to submit the following documents soon after the application:
- Copy of the photo page of the parent’s/legal representative’s passports or ID-cards (showing date of birth)
- Passport-sized photograph of the child
- Copy of the photo page of the child’s passport or ID-card (showing date of birth) or copy of the child’s birth certificate
- If an international student candidate has relocated to Estonia, a document which shows that the child has a valid permanent or temporary residence permit or a right of residence, or (in the absence of such document) evidence of the legal stay of the student candidate in the Republic of Estonia from a competent authority in a format that can be reproduced in writing.
- School reports from the previous academic year from foreign state educational institutions or official certified copies that include the descriptions of subjects and learning outcomes (not applicable for a child beginning the first primary year). If the school reports are not in English or Estonian, a translation to one of the languages has to be provided if asked for by the school
- A certificate or a copy of the child’s state of health that is issued by their healthcare provider; certified copies of documents related to special needs for children in Estonian or English has to be provided