We take this opportunity to welcome you to the new school year at the International School of Tallinn (IST). Thank you for choosing IST as the best place for your child’s education. Our team is ready to inspire.
We want the first day to be as smooth as possible for you and your family, and we hope that the following information will help this process along:
- School starts on Monday, 3 September at 09h00 with an Opening Ceremony in the Assembly Hall of the school on the 4th floor. The event will be attended by Mr Margus Nõlvak, the Chairman of the board of Mainor, the owner of the school.
- The Opening ceremony will last for approximately 45 minutes after which pupils will join their class teachers for the next two lessons. The timetable will resume after the lunch break.
- IST is located on the 3rd floor of the school building in Keevise 2.
- The school canteen is on the 4th floor, and canteen services are provided by a catering company Maitsed OÜ who will provide each child with a healthy lunch.
- School starts at 09h00 every morning and ends according to the timetable.
- Please ensure that your children have indoor and outdoor shoes.
- Access to the parking and entry gate is by use of an access card which you will receive from Office Manager Ms Taaja Martšuk on 3 September before Opening Ceremony at the venue or by asking from her after Opening Ceremony.
- The timetable for the tram 4 and for the bus 15.
- The daily schedule is made up of 3 hours in the morning, a one hour break and 3-4 hours in the afternoon (depending on the timetable which will be specified next week).
- Please ensure that your child has all the necessary stationery before the school year starts. Please check the school supply list.