Admission is OPEN for the New School Year 2020/21 – Apply Now!
All documents should be sent electronically to the school’s e-mail address email@example.com;
or sent to International School of Tallinn, Keevise 2, Tallinn 11415, Estonia.
Download Application Forms and related forms here:
- Application for Enrolment IST (2020-2021)
- Picture Permission
- Dietary Needs
Documents to be enclosed for further enrollment consideration
- Copy of the photo page of the parent’s or their legal representative’s passports or ID-cards (showing date of birth)
- Passport-sized photograph of the child
- Copy of the photo page of the child’s passport or ID-card (showing date of birth) or copy of the child’s birth certificate
- If an international student candidate has relocated to Estonia, a document which shows that the child has a valid permanent or temporary residence permit or a right of residence, or (in the absence of such document) evidence of the legal stay of the student candidate in the Republic of Estonia from a competent authority in a format that can be reproduced in writing
- School reports from the previous academic year from foreign state educational institutions or official certified copies that include the descriptions of subjects and learning outcomes (not applicable for a child beginning the first primary year). If the school reports are not in English or Estonian, a translation to one of the languages has to be provided if asked for by the school
- A certificate or a copy of the child’s state of health that is issued by their healthcare provider; certified copies of documents related to special needs for children in Estonian or English has to be provided