Managing the emotions and equanimity are central to academic and social success. Our school psychologist is readily available to liaise with school staff and parents in order to promote healthy minds and happy pupils.
Pupils can turn to the school psychologist when:
- You are sad, angry or somehow you do not feel well and want to share this with someone;
- You feel that you are not managing with your everyday studies and duties any more;
- You are worried about yourself or someone else;
- You often have conflicts with others;
- You find it difficult to make friends;
- You are confused about something and just want to talk to someone about anything you are concerned about.
Parents can turn to the school psychologist when:
- Something in your child`s behaviour or learning has changed and you feel worried;
- You are concerned about the emotional wellbeing of your child;
- Your child is at times sad, angry or withdrawn;
- You have noticed that your child has difficulty making friends;
- You have cooperated with teachers but the problems still persists;
- You have difficulties managing your child at home;
- You would like to have a better relationship with your child.