International School of Tallinn is located in Ülemiste City—a modern district located in the immediate vicinity of Tallinn Airport. Ülemiste City houses a large number of innovative enterprises, and its aim is to develop the 36-hectare Smart City into the largest knowledge-based economic environment in the Baltic countries.
Ülemiste City offers all the advantages of a prime location. The complex can be accessed from a number of Tallinn’s boroughs via public transportation routes, with the city center a mere 10-minute car ride away.
- Our learning environment is diverse and inspiring
- We guarantee a child-friendly, healthy, secure, and supportive learning environment
- The school cafeteria/canteen provides hot mealsdaily
- The cozy lunch room is also a great place to socializewith classmates and other students
- We have an ample andsafe outdoor playground area for recess, sports, and break times
- The spacious assembly hall can beused as a venue for memorable school events and where gymnastics classes will be held
- The school offersswimming pool possibility
- Ülemiste City campus encompasses large parking lots near the school
Ülemiste City is a unique and inspiring environment that enhances creativity and innovation. In order to honor the history of Estonian science, each of the new or renovated buildings at Ülemiste City is named after one of the great figures of Estonian science.