International School of Tallinn is located in Ülemiste City which is a modern district located in the immediate vicinity of Tallinn Airport. Ülemiste City houses a large number of innovative enterprises and its aim is to develop the 36-hectare Smart City into the largest knowledge-based economic environment in the Baltic countries.
Ülemiste City offers all the advantages of a prime location. The complex can be accessed from a number of Tallinn’s boroughs via public transport routes, with the city centre a mere 10-minute car drive away.
- Our learning environment is diverse and inspiring
- We guarantee a child-friendly, healthy, secure and supportive learning environment
- The school canteen provides hot meals daily
- The cosy canteen is also a great place to socialize with classmates and other students
- We have a ample and safe outdoor playground area for sport and break times
- The spacious assembly hall can be used as a venue for memorable school events and where gymnastics classes will be held.
- The school offers swimming pool possibility
- Ülemiste City campus encompasses large parking lots near the school.
Ülemiste City is a unique and inspiring environment that enhances creativity and innovation. In order to honour the history of Estonian science, each of the new or renovated buildings at Ülemiste City is named after one of the great figure of Estonian science.